JL Academy is a developmental playgroup for kids with sensory issues/behavioral concerns focusing on kindergarten preparedness while building academic and social skills in a nurturing environment. We use a play-based curriculum that focuses on fine motor skills, social/emotional skills, language (verbal & sign), and academic skills (including colors, numbers, alphabet, etc). Curricula includes sensory integration techniques, Brain Gym, Hand writing without tears, Minds in Motion, Therapeutic listening, SOS snack time, social communication strategies and other proven techniques.
- JL Academy’s is now in session!
- Ages 2-5; Teacher to student ratio is 1:3
- Academy runs Monday-Friday, 8:30 am—11:00 am
- Cost is $100/week for a 5-day option (M – F) or $20/day for a 3-day option (M, W, F) or 2-day option (Tu, Th)
- Your child could receive his/her First Steps/Center therapy during programming or before/after JL Academy
- Quarterly milestone assessments provided
SIGN UP TODAY!
Download a copy of our JL Academy intake packet here: PDF (Adobe) Format
Please Feel Free to Contact Us with Any Questions!
If you’d like to sign up, payment is due one week prior to the upcoming month (in full). If you’d like to visit our Center to schedule a tour or for more information, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!